STOP Looking for the Perfect Parenting Course…
Find out why most parenting courses that recommend strategies such as time out, rewards, punishments, counting 1, 2, 3 are NOT the magic pill you hope they are… and instead just make you feel more inadequate when they stop working! Just what do you plan to do to when they grow too big for the time out chair or need motivation as a teenager? The best way forward is to build strong relationships based on respect, trust and being authentic.
Also discover why this approach to parenting is backed by the latest neuroscience around brain development… AND… it’s not just for applying it to your kids… You can use it in all relationships!
Our children don’t come with manuals! Learning How to Parent differently from our own experience can be challenging! Welcome to Peaceful Parenting where it’s not about being perfect! It’s about being real and parenting from the heart…
How to Parent Peacefully
We are committed to helping parents!
You can learn how to parent through:
- learning you skills that work with children and adults of all ages
- learning how to turn distress into peace and solutions
- giving you the experience and techniques that help you break through emotional barriers
- Offering you ongoing support as part of a community of parents or as individuals!
What other program do you know that offers on-going support? Where you can remain connected, get help, be understood and inspired?
Peaceful Parenting is about helping you make strong connections and building resilience in both parents and children so that when challenges arise (as they always will), you can bounce back and recover quickly.
The knowledge and the skills and techniques can be applied right from the begining with babies, toddlers and all the way through to adulthood.
We love working with parents who are:
- ready to transform or tweak their parenting style…
- ready to learn new ways of dealing with conflict
- ready to feel empowered to solve any challenging situation
- ready to teach their children how to be empathetic and compassionate
- ready to release old hurts from childhood for the sake of their children and partner
We’ll teach you how to use Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) to manage your emotions for yourself and your children along with proven Parent Effectiveness Training (PET) skills which can be applied in all situations. Each child is an individual, so learning how to parent in a structured approach can let you down if your child doesn’t respond to how the program says they should… that’s why this program teaches you specific communication and negotiation skills that work with every type of child, regardless of the circumstances!
The result is that you:
- become the cool and calm parent you always wanted to be
- household chaos settles into peace and quiet
- you are able to handle their outbursts without feeling personally attacked
- your relationship with your partner and children is deepened
- you have the skills to manage any crisis you or your child goes through
- you create young adults who are resilient, caring and respectful of others.
If you are ready to help yourself and your family, then find out how we can help you today…