For those who have already completed EFT Training to Level 1, either through my EFT Foundations workshop or with another EFT trainer, then this EFT advanced techniques weekend workshop brings the foundational building blocks together and takes your skills to the higher level required for the award of the AAMET EFT Practitioner certificate.
EFT Advanced Techniques Training Content
This weekend workshop is taught through demonstration and practical exercises and there is flexibility and generous time for discussion and questions arising from your experiences since level one. We cover:
- More about the effects and the neuroscience of traumatic memory and more EFT techniques for clearing those effects such as the Tearless Trauma technique and the Tell the Story technique
- The EFT gentle techniques namely, Chasing the Pain and Sneaking Up for when directly accessing the problem could lead to an emotional overwhelm or re-traumatising
- Techniques for finding Core Issues or the earlier experiences that set a pattern of response. Impicit and explicit memory and how emotionally held memories are triggered.
- Testing results. How we can be sure that our work is complete and give the client confidence that change has taken place.
- Gary Craig’s concept of the Palace of Possibilities which gives us a model for working with EFT to free ourselves from limiting beliefs arising from childhood experience.
- How to help others with EFT by phone or skype and how to decide if telephone work is appropriate.
- Using EFT for groups and the Borrowing Benefits process.
- Helping animals with EFT
- Creating & using Mr Magic Buttons Bears for helping children with EFT
Date(s) - 24/11/2012 - 25/11/2012
Bookings are closed for this event.